Boost your Data Science and IoT skills and win a cash prize!
The SEnDIng* project has developed a MOOC for Data Science and IoT that is freely accessible to everyone interested to boost their skills at these two cutting-edge domains. The online courses developed for each domain are the following:
- Data Science online courses
- Introduction to Data Science (DS-EM1)
- Applied machine learning (DS-EM2)
- Python for Data Science (DS-EM3)
- Storing and retrieving data (DS-EM4)
- Statistics for Data Science (DS-EM5)
- Data Visualization (DS-EM6)
- IoT online courses
- Introduction to IoT (IoT-EM1)
- Architectural Design and Applications in IoT (IoT-EM2)
- IoT Communication Technologies (IoT-EM3)
- IoT Security and Privacy (IoT-EM4)
- IoT Devices (IoT-EM5)
- IoT Business Value (IoT-EM6)
We invite anyone interested to attend the online courses and take part in a competition to win a cash prize of € 200!
What you have to do by 31st January 2021 is:
- Create an account at http://mooc.sending-project.eu/
- Attend the 6 Data Science or 6 IoT online courses and complete the self-evaluation quizzes inside each course.
The 2 trainees that will achieve the highest average score at the self-evaluation quizzes of the Data Science and IoT online courses respectively, we will win €200. In the case of a tie, a draw will take place to select the winner for each training program (Data Science and IoT).
Important note: Those who have already attended the MOOC (i.e., they have been registered to the MOOC before 21 December 2020) are not eligible to take part in the competition.
*SEnDIng is a project coordinated by University of Patras, Greece and co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. It started on 1st December 2017 and will end on 31 January 2021. More information: http://sending-project.eu