The SEnDIng project has officially completed!
This is the last newsletter of the SEnDIng project as the project ended on 31st January 2021. The University of Patras as the coordinating organization, along with all project partners have signed an MoU stating their intention to continue their cooperation towards the sustainability of SEnDIng outputs by (a) keep running the main outputs produced (e.g., the project website and the MOOC), (b) incorporate the VET programs into their training offers where applicable, (c) disseminate the project through their networks and (d) designing a follow-up project.
The main project objectives achieved are following:
- Design 2 VET programs for Data Science and IoT that are based on multi-disciplinary and learning-outcomes oriented curricula and combine technical knowledge and skills with transversal skills and competences.
- Design 2 reference models of knowledge, skills and competences for Data Scientists and IoT professionals in accordance with well-known European frameworks, such as the e-Competence Framework and the European Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations.
- Pilot the VET programs in three phases (online Data Science/IoT training, online transversal skills training and work-based learning) and certify the learning outcomes obtained.
- Disseminate the project results to target groups and engage them with the project to maximize its potential impact.
- Take actions towards the sustainability of project outputs and their exploitation by relevant stakeholders.
For more information, please read the project final report.